China / Emerging Markets
Accelerate website and applications in hard to reach markets
China and Emerging Markets Solution Benefits
- Authorized by the Chinese government as license registrar
- Extensive experience with government regulations, helping websites stay online
- Robust network in China, ensuring content is accessible to anyone in-country with fast load times
- We ensure websites and web applications are accessible to anyone in mainland China and emerging markets such as Russia, Southeast Asia and the Middle East
- We guarantee websites will load quickly and securely thanks to our in-country presence
- We help you with web licenses and questions about regulations
More about Emerging Markets at our blog
Solutions and Products
A combination of the ‘Great Firewall of China’, poor, unreliable network infrastructure and complex licensing agreements means it is hard for Western brands to reach users in China. While our China CDN is licensed by the Chinese government, our extensive knowledge of the region means we can guarantee your content is accessible, with acceptable load times, and that your website stays online thanks to proper registration and licenses.
Presence in Russia
Together, content blocking from the Anti-Piracy law and the blacklisting bill, along with poor connectivity and poor website security poses challenges for companies trying to access Russia. CDNetworks nationwide network is unmatched in both reach and performance, delivering dynamic web content and cloud applications across the country faster than any other CDN. Our partnership with MegaFon also means we are the first and only network operator to cover all federal districts of Russia with CDN services.
Heritage in Southeast Asia
Geographical limitations means Southeast Asia doesn’t benefit from the same levels of connectivity that the US or Europe does. Our heritage and origins in Korea mean we can offer the best connectivity across the region, providing unparalleled connectivity to local ISPs.
Locations in the Middle East
A lack of peering agreements in the Middle East results in poor internet routing and causes unnecessary website delays. By deploying PoPs within the Middle East, CDNetworks overcomes this issue to ensure high performance web delivery for all countries within the region.