Revision Number: 002
Last Modified: 23DEC2019
Our Privacy Notice below is designed to inform you about the information we collect, how we use this information, the security we use, any sharing of your information, and your rights in relation to this personal information in order to comply with EU GDPR, KR PIPA, SG PDPA, US-CA CCPA, and other government regulations related to data privacy.
2. Personal data we collect
We collect personal information from you for the following purposes:
- To access certain areas or services of this Website or so that we can send you information that you request regarding our products and services, you may be asked to provide personal information (such as your name, telephone number, mailing address, and email address). This information is used to communicate with you, respond to your requests for the purposes for which you submitted the information, or to improve our products and services.
- We may, from time to time, contact you to notify you of a particular offering that may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive information about our products and services, please let us know by contacting us.
- We may record telephone conversations to offer you additional security, resolve complaints, and improve service standards.
- We may record CCTV footage in our workplaces and datacenters to offer you additional security, resolve complaints, and improve service standards.
3. How we use your personal data
The personal information we collect is for specified purposes and services we provide to you including:
- providing our services, activities, or online content and information about them;
- dealing with your requests and inquiries, including where we have a commercial relationship in place;
- supporting the growth and sustainability of our business;
- assessing how to improve the services we provide to you; and
- deciding how best for us to communicate with you.
We use your personal information only for the purposes it was collected. We do not use your personal information for any different purpose other than for what it was obtained without notifying you and seeking your permission first.
4. Sharing your personal data
We will only share your information with CDNetworks-authorised third parties for specific purposes related to the services we are offering you such as through our account management database. We do not allow third parties to use your personal information for any other purposes.
We may have to share your personal data as required with regulatory authorities or with law enforcement agencies.
We periodically appoint digital marketing agents to conduct marketing activity on our behalf, such activity may result in the compliant processing of personal information.
We may use other companies and individuals to work on our behalf or to review information in order to help us make decisions for the benefit of CDNetworks and its customers. This may include statistical analysis, market research, IT processing, insurance providers, and credit agencies.
We make commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that our affiliates and business partners protect your information consistent with this Privacy Statement.
To deliver products and services to you, it is sometimes necessary for us to transfer your personal information to places outside your home country or region, where it may be stored and processed. If this happens, we will ensure that the transfer is compliant with all information protection laws and all personal information is secure. By submitting your personal information to us, you agree to the transfer, storing, or use of your information outside your home country or region in the manner described above.
5. Keeping your personal data secure
We employ physical, technical, and administrative safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of your personal information. We use industry-standard procedures to protect your information from loss, misuse, or unauthorised access.
Appropriate technical and organisational measures are taken to protect your data. However, CDNetworks cannot guarantee that its security measures will be sufficient and not be breached and that your information will not be disclosed or otherwise accessed in an unauthorized manner.
In the event of any unauthorised access of your information, CDNetworks will respond in line with any data breach requirements as detailed in the relevant regulations, including EU GDPR, in accordance with the CDNetworks data incident response plan.
6. Data accuracy and your privacy rights
We require our customer information to be accurate and kept up to date. Inaccurate personal data will be amended or deleted without delay where we are notified of the updated information.
Our customers, as data subjects, have the right to rectify or have their personal data updated, and we will make these changes without delay on request.
Our customers, as data subjects, also have the right to be kept informed of how we collect and process your data, which we endeavour to do through this privacy notice.
Our customers, as data subjects, also have the right to request:
- Knowledge about how we protect your personal information (as set out in this notice);
- Unsubscription from our newsletter, marketing, or any other services where we rely on your consent for holding your personal information. We will ensure you are unsubscribed as soon as possible;
- Restricting our use of your personal information and to object to your personal information being processed;
- No longer using your personal information in certain ways (as set out in the notice);
- Deleting your personal information. Unless we have reasonable grounds to refuse to delete your personal information, we will securely delete the personal information in question within one month. The personal information may continue to exist in certain backups, but we will take steps to ensure that it will not be accessible; and
- Requesting access to the personal information that we hold about you. Recognize that this right is only available in certain countries, including European Union (EU), European Economic Area (EEA), and South Korea, at the time of this update.
We will endeavour to comply with such requests as soon as possible, but in any event we will comply within one month of receipt (unless a longer period of time to respond is reasonable by virtue of the complexity or number of your requests).
Please see below details to contact us in order to exercise any of your rights outlined above.
7. Updates to our privacy notice and statement
We may update our Privacy Notice from time to time. If we modify our Privacy Notice, we will post the revised version in this online location with an updated revision date.
This privacy notice was last updated in December 2019.
8. How to contact us
If you have any questions, concerns or suggestions related to our Privacy Notice above, you can contact our Privacy Team using the information contained at https://www.cdnetworks.com/contact or sending an e-mail to email@example.com