Ensure Fast Delivery of Cacheable Web Content
CDNetworks' Content Acceleration service improves the performance of your web site while maximizing reliability and stability. With CDNetworks Content Acceleration, you can quickly and reliably serve cacheable content from your site. JPGs, GIFs, CSS, JS, HTML and PDFs are just some of the types of content that can be accelerated using our Content Acceleration service.
Even at times of unexpected traffic surges or temporary network interruptions, the Content Acceleration service smoothes and speeds web site delivery everywhere in the world. That's because the most frequently requested web page content is transmitted through globally distributed cache servers throughout CDNetworks' content distribution network rather than from your origin servers.
Stability, Security, Low Maintenance & Fast Performance
- Accelerate Web Page Loading. Ensure fast loading of web pages by accelerating the processing of all types of web objects, including graphic images, Flash® content, and rich content
- Safety and Problem Solving. Stable, uninterrupted delivery of high levels of traffic through CDNetworks' intelligent, globally distributed network
- Purge Tool. An automated purge processing function is provided to purge the existing content when the content is changed
- Content Targeting and Blocking. With the CDNetworks Content Acceleration solution, you can deliver certain content to site visitors, while preventing others from accessing your content. Whether you need to deliver customized content based on browser type, or mobile devices, we've got you covered. To protect against unwanted content delivery or to customize delivery based on geography, our solution features Geo Blocking technology that allows you to block or redirect content delivery based on an end-user's IP address.
- Content Acceleration SSL. With the CDNetworks' SSL Acceleration service, you can ensure fast, secure delivery of SSL authentication servers – without the need for separate networks or hardware. The service quickly encrypts SSL content – as much as 300% faster than web servers – so site visitors receive encrypted information quickly and reliably.
- Security. Primary security with the SSL caching server and secondary security with SSL certified content
- Fast Performance. Quick page loading time with SSL caching
- Lower Maintenance Costs. Reduce the need for high-priced equipment and specialized professional staff to manage SSL
- Scalability. Flexible options to cope with traffic increases
- Stability. Caching servers are installed in multiple CDNetworks locations for optimal availability.