Protecting Your Website and Apps from Hackers
Every single day, tens of thousands of websites and apps are attacked.
Why is this happening?
How concerned should you be?
What can be done?
Millions of devices are hacked. The main reason you don’t hear much about this is because it’s no longer news. In fact, it’s likely that you’ll think about it only after it happens to you. In the following article, we will explain the motivations for hack attacks, how they are carried out and how to develop your anti-hack security strategy. Download the full article and learn about:
Motivations Behind Attacks
- Criminal profit (direct)
- Criminal profit (indirect)
- Public Impact or Spite
Why Are Sites Vulnerable?
- The Modern Web Application Stack Is Complex – And Vulnerable
- Your Stack Structure is Exposed
- Resource Limitations
- Insufficient Anti-Automation
The Impact and Consequences of Hack Attacks
- Loss of visitors and revenues
- Fines and lawsuits
- Risk and damage
Security Measures You Can Take to Protect Yourself
- Web Application Firewall (WAF)
- Bot Management
- DDoS Mitigation Services
- API Security
- Front end (JS) security – RASP
How to Choose a Hacker Protection Solution
- Assess Risks and Assign Priorities Accordingly
Anchor Your Security Measures in a Cloud-based CDN
- Quick deployment