Do you love working with customers, Have you been known as the trusted technical advisor who has a knack to make complicated technical concepts, simple?
If the answer to these questions is yes, CDNetworks would like to present you with an opportunity to work with their Enterprise customers from Enterprise, E-Commerce, Media & Banking Financial Industry.
You will play a pivotal role in working along side CSM and partner with them in uncovering technically upsell opportunities. You will be technically leading, planning & executing upsell projects with our existing customers.
- Understand customer applications environments and document what, how & why they consume CDNetworks Services.
- Partnering with CSM’s, taking proactive initiatives to Uncover/Identify Technical Upsell opportunities within existing accounts.
- Is very organized in managing,documenting, tracking and executing multiple upsell opportunity projects.
- Adheres to timelines and provides deliverable status to internal & external stakeholders.
- Educates customer on new Products, features & use cases through Portal Demos, Presentations and white papers.
- Setup appropriate configuration required to successfully complete POC’s.
- Escalate, Document, technical feature gaps, questions, concerns, raise them within the core team required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related technical field.
- Minimum 1-2 years of relevant experience in a client-facing environment, i.e. Consulting, Sales /System Engineering, Professional Services or other technical field support.
- Experience with web performance measuring tools, such as Catchpoint, Dynatrace, Soasta as well as, Security or Monitoring.
- Hands-on knowledge of Internet technologies, including HTTP/S protocols and use of protocol analyzers, such as Web Inspector, Fiddler, LiveHTTPHeaders, and Firebug. Solid understanding of HTML and web application concepts and architectures.
- Understanding of the following: Public, Private Hybrid Cloud environment ,SaaS or Identity Management & networking concepts, including network topologies, DNS, and TCP; Web server (e.g., Apache) or CMS deployments, including server configuration in a Web 2.0 environment.
- Able and willing to travel domestically (up to 20%), required.
ATTRIBUTES FOR SUCCESS
- Technical aptitude – Ability to quickly learn new systems.
- High-Adaptability – Ability to adapt to internal policies/ processes / procedures and changing direction of a task/project.
- Outgoing, professional and articulate; great customer & communications skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize a variety of tasks and meet deadlines.
- Must be reliable and heavily resourceful in solving issues.
- Amiable, professional and enjoys daily interaction with peers and client groups; natural ability to form professional relationships with all levels and departments within the company.
- Meticulous attention-to-detail.
- Possesses good /sound judgment.
(Principals only. No third party vendor applications or submissions will be accepted. Additionally, our ideal candidate will possess direct, relevant experience as an associate to mid-level, career Technical Account Manager or Sales Engineer. We are not seeking a Senior, Director or VP-level individual at this time.)
CDNetworks enables Global Cloud Acceleration. Our mission is to transform the internet into a secure, reliable, scalable and high performing Application Delivery Network. CDNetworks’ unique position as the only multinational CDN with expertise and infrastructure in China, Russia and other emerging markets, enables us to be trusted partners in local markets, while serving as foremost experts on extending into global markets. Accelerating more than 40,000 global websites and cloud services over our 140 PoPs, CDNetworks serves its e-business customers across industries like finance, travel, eCommerce, learning management, high tech, manufacturing and media. CDNetworks has been serving its enterprise customers for more than 15 years, and has offices in the U.S., Korea, China, Japan, Singapore and the UK. For more information, please visit: www.cdnetworks.com.