The Sales Operations Specialist is responsible for the overall US Sales Operations functions (with back-up support to the EMEA Sales Operation activities, as needed), which includes supporting Direct Sales, Inside Sales and Channels, assisting in creating/submitting Service Order Forms (SOF’s), data import into the CRM system and editing & maintain data integrity within the CRM system.
- Order Entry and Order management – this includes creating SOF’s using internal order entry system, validating, and processing the deals completed by the CDNetworks (CDN) Sales and Channels teams.
- Responsible for the quality and accuracy of Salesforce.com bookings data.
- Enhance the productivity of the Sales and Account Manager teams by guiding the day-to-day data input and record maintenance in Salesforce.com.
- Manipulate data import into CDN Salesforce.com instance.
- Maintain high level of Salesforce.com data integrity of by performing regular data cleansing.
- Insure that the company pre-sale and post-sale process is followed.
- Assist with administering, managing and reporting on bookings and teams key metrics, as needed.
- Report on leads by stage and age.
- Communicate with multiple teams to ensure proper approval are obtained and logged in Salesforce for all leads and opportunities based on their stage.
- Use DocuSign to send quotes and Non-disclosure Agreement’s (NDA’s) to customers and company contacts.
- Process customer contract terminations in Salesforce and billing system.
- Additional duties, as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Business Administration or relevant field required.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in Sales Operations or Order Fulfillment/Entry.
- Experience in a quota-driven environment and Salesforce.com utilization (in support of Direct Sales and Channel Sales) required.
- Technical Skills Required – Salesforce.com; MS-Office Suite: Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
ATTRIBUTES FOR SUCCESS
- Technical aptitude – Ability to quickly learn new systems.
- High-Adaptability – Ability to adapt to internal policies/ processes / procedures and changing direction of a task/project.
- Outgoing, professional and articulate; great customer & communications skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize a variety of tasks and meet deadlines.
- Must be reliable and heavily resourceful in solving issues.
- Amiable, professional and enjoys daily interaction with peers and client groups; natural ability to form professional relationships with all levels and departments within the company.
- Meticulous attention-to-detail.
(Principals only. No third party vendor applications or submissions will be accepted.)
CDNetworks enables Global Cloud Acceleration. Our mission is to transform the internet into a secure, reliable, scalable and high performing Application Delivery Network. CDNetworks’ unique position as the only multinational CDN with expertise and infrastructure in China, Russia and other emerging markets, enables us to be trusted partners in local markets, while serving as foremost experts on extending into global markets. Accelerating more than 40,000 global websites and cloud services over our 140 PoPs, CDNetworks serves its e-business customers across industries like finance, travel, eCommerce, learning management, high tech, manufacturing and media. CDNetworks has been serving its enterprise customers for more than 15 years, and has offices in the U.S., Korea, China, Japan, Singapore and the UK. For more information, please visit: www.cdnetworks.com.