The CDNetworks (CDN) Customer Success Manager (CSM) is the ultimate champion for CDNetworks customers. The CSM is responsible for being supportive and attentive to our customers’ needs at every interaction and to champion their issues within the company. The ideal candidate will have great customer communication skills, is well organized, can prioritize effectively, and can quickly learn the CDN products and processes.
Success in this position will require a positive attitude, great time management, strong work ethic and a passion to build great relationships with customers.
- Build rapport with customers, and champion all issues including business, technical, billing, etc.
- Lead regular calls and meetings with the customer.
- Identify and drive upsell opportunities.
- Ensure customer issues are resolved in an efficient manner; comprehend, manage, and expedite customer issues into resolution, while paying strict attention to detail; understand the customer’s goals and communicate the customer’s interests to the company.
- Create and maintain all major customer deliverables (proposals, statements of work, monthly reports) to provide over-the-top customer service. Understand the value proposition of our products and effectively communicates all offerings to the customer.
- Ability to travel, when necessary (up to 20%).
- BA or BS degree in Sales, Management (preferred), or equivalent.
- 3-5 years relevant Account/Client/Customer Management experience.
- Experience in conducting presentations for C-level contacts and enterprise accounts, F2F and via GoToMeeting.
- Experience in strategizing, planning, and delivering solutions and pricing, tailored to meet specific customer needs and requirements; an innovative problem solver who is fanatical about the customer while applying sound business judgment and decisions for the organization.
- Thorough understanding of basic internet functions, and general knowledge of how it is closely associated with content delivery network (CDN).
- Ability to oversee and manage multiple projects at a time.
- Comprehend, manage, and expedite customer issues into resolution, while paying strict attention to detail.
- Saleforce.com familiarity, preferred.
ATTRIBUTES FOR SUCCESS
- First and foremost, a tech savvy ‘people person’; friendly & upbeat.
- Motivated, goal oriented and energetic.
- Proven effectiveness to adapt to a dynamic, constantly evolving, start-up environment; embraces change.
- Communicates and works effectively with all levels of the organization, and team-oriented.
- Self-management, an independent self-starter with great time management skills. Handles deadline pressures well.
- Extremely detail-oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
(Principals only. No third party vendor applications or submissions will be accepted.)
CDNetworks enables Global Cloud Acceleration. Our mission is to transform the internet into a secure, reliable, scalable and high performing Application Delivery Network. CDNetworks’ unique position as the only multinational CDN with expertise and infrastructure in China, Russia and other emerging markets, enables us to be trusted partners in local markets, while serving as foremost experts on extending into global markets. Accelerating more than 40,000 global websites and cloud services over our 140 PoPs, CDNetworks serves its e-business customers across industries like finance, travel, eCommerce, learning management, high tech, manufacturing and media. CDNetworks has been serving its enterprise customers for more than 15 years, and has offices in the U.S., Korea, China, Japan, Singapore and the UK. For more information, please visit: www.cdnetworks.com