Webcast | Best Practices for Establishing Your Web Presence in China
China is the largest Internet market in the world, and for multinational companies seeking to expand their web business and brand equity, opportunities abound. With these opportunities come unique challenges and differences in how businesses can successfully establish their web presence. In this webcast, Jeff Kim, COO for the United States & EMEA at CDNetworks, and Zaheer Nooruddin, Digital Chief Marketing Officer at Burson-Marsteller Asia-Pacific, present best practices for establishing your web presence in China.
Key topics in this webcast include:
- China’s Internet Landscape and Market Opportunities
- Navigating the Great Firewall
- Website Regulatory and Licensing Challenges
- Overcoming the Internet Performance Dilemma
- eCommerce in China and What It Means for Multinational Businesses
- Website Interfaces and the Key Considerations for Chinese Audiences
- China’s Dynamic Social Media Landscape
From the webcast:
This past year we reached a half billion users in China and yet, with that, only 40 percent of the population has been reached, so we have another 60 percent to go… In the past three years, China has added more Internet users than exist in the US… We’ve seen a very strong uptick in B2C. In China, B2C web presence is essential. Unlike U.S. end users, Chinese end users devour websites… All global business flows through China. B2B web applications are critical; they are growing.
To watch the free webcast, please register by clicking on the link below.