Case Study | Radio Netherlands’ Dynamic Content Acceleration Solution
Case Study – Radio Netherlands Worldwide Improves Service Quality by 90% in Emerging Markets
Radio Netherlands Worldwide provides news, background, and cultural information to non-Western countries with an information deficit. When, in 2010, the company sought to grow its Internet broadcasting side of the business, it partnered with CDNetworks in an effort to expand its global reach by way of targeting key emerging markets. With the help of CDNetworks Dynamic Web Acceleration solution, Radio Netherlands Worldwide improved website availability globally and increased uptime in these challenging markets with limited Internet technology.
In this case study we will discuss Radio Netherlands Worldwide’s specific objectives for dynamic content acceleration to users around the world as well as the process CDNetworks employed to optimize results.
Some key topics explored in this case study include:
- Challenges that Radio Netherlands Worldwide faced trying to reach its principal web audience
- Solutions from CDNetworks that led to dramatically improved web performance
- Positive, lasting impact of CDNetworks’ improvements on the future of Radio Netherlands Worldwide
From the case study:
“Only 30 percent of the world’s population actually has Internet, and in line with our corporate mission statement, we’re focusing mainly on the other 70 percent, so we really needed an international player with a focus on our key emerging markets. After much searching, we concluded that CDNetworks was the only partner who could provide us with the unique type of global reach we required. Combining this with the company’s personal approach and real interest in supporting the business growth of Radio Netherlands, CDNetworks was the perfect partner.”
Read the full case study by following this link: Radio Netherlands Worldwide Case Study