Web Application Management and Web Performance Reporting
CDNetworks' self-service web performance management Portal is designed to give you control over your content delivery network services as well as track and report on usage metrics. All services can be managed directly from the Portal, including creating new PAD/domains and purging content. The reporting and business analytics provides details that allow you to drill into specifics and determine: views, transfers, bandwidth, visitors, etc. Both historical and real-time data is available as is the ability to export to popular formats.
CDNetworks is known throughout the industry for our extensive web performance monitoring and reporting capabilities. Our reports provide detailed, real-time monitoring of all your content, enabling you to easily track your customer's behavior and trends. Features include a user-customized dashboard, downloadable log files, and in-depth geographical intelligence.
Secure Access, Web Performance Management and Reporting
- Secure Access – HTTPS access to the Portal ensures safety and security of your changes and reports.
- Web Application Management – Manage and edit PAD/domains, content purge requests, re-write rules, validation rules, and more, directly from the Portal.
- Historical Reports – Graphical and table reports with export, filtering and date range selection, for service groups, are available on:
- Data Transferred– Shows network transfer
- Peak Hits – Shows maximum hits per timeframe selected
- Network Traffic – Shows network bandwidth
- Visitors – Shows unique visitors over the selected timeframe
- Success/Fail Hits – Shows the number of successful and failed hits
- Return Code Hits – Shows the return value of content requests
- Visitor Geography – Shows country and continent metrics
- Client Information – Shows client IP connection speed category
- Page Views – Shows number of page views over the selected timeframe
- Content – Shows top directory and file based content
- Real-Time Reports – Real-time web performance monitoring is available by PAD/domain, showing cache hit and server and client bandwidth for Static and Dynamic Content Acceleration.
- Scheduled Reports – Reports can be scheduled daily, weekly or monthly, delivered directly to your email inbox.
- Customizable Dashboard – A customizable overview screen that shows bandwidth, data transferred, peak hits, unique visitors in a single screen that allows for detailed drill-down.
- Raw-Logs – Our full suite of reporting and analytics tools for real-time monitoring and historical data mining capabilities, enabling you to make important and timely business decisions.