LAN-Fast and Secure Delivery of VPN Applications to the Most Challenging Regions
Need to satisfy performance demands from mobile employees, remote offices or business partners who use the public Internet to access to your mission-critical applications? CDNetworks' Dynamic Network Acceleration (DNA) is an on-demand network acceleration service that enables organizations to quickly and reliably scale and accelerate both browser and non-browser-based enterprise applications transmitted over SSL-VPN. By applying state-of-the-art acceleration techniques at the transport layer to enterprise applications, DNA solves the performance problems created by latency in the Internet’s “middle mile.” The result is super fast and secure remote-user access to enterprise applications.
Improve the End-User Experience
DNA makes applications fast and highly available by removing the burden of distributing dynamic application data over the network from application origin sites. DNA achieves this in two ways. First, it applies our proven technologies to reduce the number of round-trip connections made between applications and their users. Second, it leverages our multiple Points-of-Presence around the globe for superior scalability to even the most dispersed enterprise end points.
Performance without Sacrificing Security
DNA speeds an application’s data packets through the network in their “as-is” state without decoding them at all. This technique speeds data transmission without compromising data integrity and security ― critical factors for enterprise application distribution.
The Dynamic Network Acceleration Difference
- Boost performance of SSL-VPN Applications. Virtually eliminate the inherent delays and latencies of the Internet to vastly improve mission-critical application performance.
- Maintain security of enterprise application data traversing the public Internet. Avoid the all-too-common tradeoff required between performance and security.
- Enhance end-user satisfaction. Finally achieve high ROI from projects targeted at delivering mission-critical applications to remote offices, mobile workers and/or business partners
- Maximize revenue and productivity. High-performing and always-available enterprise applications mean higher productivity across the extended enterprise. That translates directly into higher revenue and profit.
- PCI Certified: Adheres to the technical requirements of the PCI standards regarding system- and application-level policies that include log data centralization, monitoring, and reporting for security and audit purposes.