CDNetworks Unveils Web Performance Suite, the Broadest CDN Solution Suite Integrated on a Single Platform
San Jose, Calif. – October 5, 2010 – CDNetworks, the full-service global content delivery network, today announced the general availability of Web Performance Suite, a breakthrough in cost-effective website and application performance acceleration. Web Performance Suite seamlessly combines all the components necessary for delivering high-performance, robust website and application functionality to any region of the world. Equally important, customers of Web Performance Suite gain ultimate flexibility through a suite of services that can be interchanged and reallocated at any time without incurring extra costs.
“Web Performance Suite represents the culmination of CDNetworks’ ten years of delivering innovative website performance technologies,” says Samuel Ko, Founder and CEO of CDNetworks. With long-established roots across Asia Pacific and Eastern Europe, including a deep presence in China, CDNetworks has helped its customers overcome website performance issues in the world’s most challenging regions through a host of website performance technologies and services. According to Ko, “Web Performance Suite brings together all the critical site performance capabilities on a unified code base so that customers can leverage any service at any time.” Web Performance Suite includes the following solutions:
- Dynamic Web Acceleration: Globally accelerates applications with LAN-like load times.
- Content Acceleration: Optimally delivers all static content from websites to regions around the world
- China Acceleration: Speeds both application and content delivery into China’s exploding Internet market
- Media Acceleration: Supports web-based initiatives through faster global HTTP media delivery
- Cloud-Based Storage: Provides unlimited storage resources natively integrated with the CDN for ultimate flexibility and resiliency
- Cloud DNS: Speeds DNS lookup through a single authoritative DNS source, resulting in faster application and content downloads
- Cloud Load Balancer: Enables flexibility and cost avoidance with policy-based load balancing between different website delivery points of origin.
- Performance Portal: Combines real-time response capabilities with system performance and end-user intelligence to optimize website issue response timing.
Whether organizations combine solutions or start with a single solution, Web Performance Suite provides them with a cost-effective, flexible performance infrastructure. ”It’s nice to know that we can stay with a single provider as our website needs evolve and we pursue new initiatives,” says Richard Kahn, CEO of the fast-growing search engine marketing firm eZanga.com. ”Moreover, by keeping our site performance management and support under one roof, we’ll never have to deal with multiple vendors pointing fingers at each other if our website has a delivery problem somewhere in the world.”
According to Jeff Kim, CDNetworks’ Vice President of Product Management, “The primary challenge for companies seeking to deliver richer, more dynamic content and applications over the web is maintaining the quality of the end-user experience.” In fact, independent research firm Forrester Research Inc., noted the following in a January 2010 research report titled: “For Blazing Fast Web Site Performance, Caching is King”: “Customers increasingly refuse to tolerate a second-rate Web user experience; they want a Web experience that is relevant, easy to use, aesthetically pleasing, emotionally satisfying, and, of course, blazing fast.” Web Performance Suite enables organizations of all sizes to deliver the best experience possible, as fast as possible. Through Web Performance Suite, organizations can improve their website performance and realize the following benefits:
- Speed website and application performance with optimally integrated solutions
- Expand website reach and capabilities without contracting with multiple vendors
- Simplify website infrastructure
- Streamline site performance management and support
- Tap into a single source of support to overcome website performance issues
- Free themselves from inflexible pricing and service contracts
For further Web Performance Suite product information and web performance thought leadership, please visit http://www.cdnetworks.com/web_performance_suite.
CDNetworks is the highest performing global content delivery network (CDN), providing unparalleled speed and reliability of website content and application delivery anywhere in the world. Our commitment to cloud-based network performance and superior customer support set us apart from all other CDNs. That is why more than 1,100 companies across industries, including gaming, high tech, manufacturing, media, retail and software rely on CDNetworks to delight their website users while minimizing content and application delivery costs. With more than 100 points of presence across 5 continents, including numerous PoPs in China, CDNetworks helps our customers get closer to their end users. Founded in 2000, CDNetworks has offices in the U.S., Korea, China, Europe, and Japan. For more information, please visit: www.cdnetworks.com.