Account Executive (London, UK)
This position offers you the opportunity to leverage your track record of success closing new business as part of the CDNetworks team selling cloud and web application acceleration services. You will enjoy a competitive base salary with uncapped commission while representing a leading-edge CDN that is helping companies grow their global businesses. As this challenging economy drives businesses to make significant changes, CDNetworks makes good business sense: we help companies save money while increasing the performance of their web sites and web-based applications. We’ll look to you to act as CEO of your territory, showcasing your creativity in developing and executing sales plans.
- Responsible for generating new revenues from a predefined sales territory
- Meeting with Senior executives in closing new deals
- Prospecting, qualifying, and winning new customer engagements
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date sales pipeline and forecasts
- Must work in our central London office every day. Not available as a remote office or work-from-home position.
- Bachelors Degree required.
- 3+ years experience in prospecting/qualifying/closing sales for an organization in a hi-tech industry.
- Proven ability to achieve sales goals with strong sales and management skills
- Must be able to live and breathe in salesforce.com.
- Demonstrated experience selling into enterprise companies and verticals
- Ability to demonstrate ROI and high-value add to customers
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic, fast paced working environment where only self-motivated succeed.
- Knowledge of the Internet, CDNs, and web acceleration is preferred
- Senior sales experience in the SaaS, Cloud or internet infrastructure industry, ideally with a similar company, generating new business deals
- Outstanding closing skills and a track record exceeding new business quota through the full sales cycle including prospecting, qualifying, proof of concept and closing.
- Experience with a high volume of activity, including calls, demos, emails, face-to-face customer presentations, and more.
- A demonstrated creative approach to structuring deals, marketing, and other aspects of the sales cycle.
- Experience in teaming with Solutions Engineer resources.
- Solid oral & written communication skills merged with diligent follow-up habits.
- The flexibility to thrive in an environment marked by change.
- Passion, drive, and the desire to be part of a growing team and make a difference.
- Multi-lingual is a plus.
CDNetworks enables mission critical e-business in the world’s most challenging markets. CDNetworks’ unique position as the only multinational CDN with expertise and infrastructure in China, and other emerging markets, makes us a trusted technology and business advisor to more than 1,200 companies across the highly-competitive industries of software, travel, eCommerce, high tech, manufacturing, media, and gaming. Reliably delivering over-the-top performance anywhere in the world, CDNetworks helps businesses get closer to their end users without the limitations of hardware and private networks. Founded in 2000, CDNetworks has offices in the U.S., Korea, China, Europe, and Japan. For more information, please visit: www.cdnetworks.com