Marketing Programs Manager – EMEA (London, UK)
CDNetworks Marketing Programs Manager – EMEA (London, UK)
The CDNetworks Marketing Programs Manager EMEA role offers the opportunity to plan, execute, and analyze integrated marketing programs across a variety of verticals and horizontals. The Marketing Program Manager utilizes a variety of tactics including events, syndication, social media, PR and online advertising to build brand awareness, create lead generation programs, and support the sales force. The ideal candidate will be passionate, diligent, energetic, analytical, both a planner and a do-er, and always strives for excellence. Success in this position will require leadership, initiative, creativity, excellent communication and coordination skills, and a desire to execute marketing programs that drive revenue.
- Use Eloqua and Salesforce.com to build and execute demand generation programs.
- Plan and coordinate both online and onsite events including webinars, tradeshows, seminars, and customer events.
- Localize and execute email campaigns using Eloqua.
- Work with Account Management on finding customer case studies and coordinate execution with PR firm.
- Find and manage online advertising unique to EMEA countries.
- Find and manage social media activities unique to EMEA countries.
- Work with Lead Nurturers to ensure volume and quality of leads.
- Be the onsite PR contact for coordinating meetings, interviews, and events.
- Coordinate translation of select assets.
- Ensure that marketing programs meet lead generation goals and that leads make it through the funnel.
- Ensure that campaigns, assets, communications, and messaging are aligned to corporate branding initiatives.
- Analyze and report on weekly, monthly, and quarterly activities, results, and ROI for all marketing program initiatives.
- Track record of success and progressively growing responsibilities in previous marketing experience
- Knowledge of and experience with UK and European marketing, advertising, and media outlets.
- Social media and PR experience.
- Highly self-motivated with a focus on producing stellar results
- Detail oriented balanced with effective execution
- Passion for excellence
- Ability to drive people and projects to meet deliverables, budget, and timelines
- Talent for working with close knit teams and cross functional groups as well as the ability to manage external consultants/vendors
- Demonstrated ability to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Desire and aptitude to work both in a hands-on as well as strategic capacity
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects with competing timelines
- Undergraduate degree
- Previous experience in the following tools highly desirable:
- Google Analytics
- Graphic design experience a plus
Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Subject line: Marketing Programs Manager – EMEA
- Thoughtfully written cover letter within the body of the email detailing why you are interested in the position, how your experience matches our requirements, and any experience you have with the desired tools, graphic design, or programming languages.
- We look forward to hearing from you.
CDNetworks enables Global Cloud Acceleration. Our mission is to transform the Internet into a secure, reliable, scaleable and high performing Application Delivery Network. CDNetworks’ unique position as the only multinational CDN with expertise and infrastructure in China, Russia and other emerging markets, enables us to be trusted partners in local markets, while serving as foremost experts on extending into global markets. Accelerating more than 17,500 global websites and cloud services over our 140 PoPs, CDNetworks serves our e-business customers across industries like finance, travel, eCommerce, learning management, high tech, manufacturing and media. CDNetworks has been serving our enterprise customers for more than 13 years, and has offices in the U.S., Korea, China, Japan, and the UK. For more information, please visit: http://www.cdnetworks.com.